Hale Westfall’s public policy practice provides strategic and legal advice to clients on a wide range of regulatory, legislative, and constitutional matters.The public policy practice builds on the experience of Hale Westfall’s attorneys in advocacy, as well as their skills at building coalitions and creating advocacy groups, to help clients meet a variety of goals. As part of the public policy practice, Hale Westfall assists clients in virtually all aspects of the political and regulatory process, including:
- Drafting and reviewing constitutional initiatives and shepherding them though the title setting process and review by the Colorado Supreme Court;
- Election Law litigation and compliance counseling;
- Establishment of and counseling for non-profits and advocacy organizations;
- Advice and guidance regarding campaign regulations;
- Drafting, monitoring, and interpreting legislation.